Reservations Sales Associate position is responsible for receiving calls from travel agents, SET members, SPG members, hotels and the general public in the continental US and Canada. The Reservation Sales Agent confirms, modifies and cancels reservations and provides information regarding all Sheraton, Westin, Four Points, Aloft, Element, W Hotels, Le Meridien, St. Regis and Luxury Collections properties with a strong emphasis on customer service. The Reservations Sales Associate builds guest loyalty by enrolling new members in the Starwood Preferred Guest program and supporting our existing members with reservation and account inquiries.
It is a Full Time position, with competitive pay and full benefits.
- English and Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply. Passion to service our guests
- Professional and delightful phone manner
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of computers and the internet
- Flexibility needed for scheduling purposes.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristic. To apply, please visit www.starwoodcareers.com